Monday, May 10, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation REVIEW


This foundation is pretty fantastic!!! I'll break it down simply so I don't blabber on for ages.

Pros: smooth application, blended flawlessly, seamless (you couldn't tell I was covering anything up, basically), and my friend even commented my skin looked "pimple free" during my worst break out week ever), long lasting (still looked good after a whole day!)

Cons: The stupid packaging. Screw on/off top, really?! I wish it had a pump like the Revlon Photoready container.

Price: 10.95

Applicator that I use: normal sponges. This is the first time I'm using a liquid foundation because I always assumed it would be too difficult to work with and that I would look cakey so I was just testing it out with sponge wedges from Target. It was au contraire about cakiness! It looks LESS cakey than the mineral foundation I was using before. In fact, it's not cakey at all! I layered quite alot on my chin (break out week especially attacked my chin) and it didn't look super packed on! It blended so flawlessly!

Score: 9/10 <-- minus 1 for the stupid packaging! Give us a pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment