Saturday, March 12, 2011

Work work work (kinda)

Went to work today but woke up too early (I went to bed at 10pm...it's becoming a nice trend) so I decided to curl my hair for fun
God it's been such a long time since I've done it! Ever since I made my hair a bob (2 1/2 years ago) my hair was just too short to curl...I always looked like a middle aged asian woman. Not hatin. just fact.

My shift ended when the BFF's shift started next door (at Hollister, haha, yes it was planned) so I went by and ended up folding clothes with her for 2 hours. I should be paid for this. Fun times, nevertheless

how funny are these tag lines? "hey what's goin on?" and "Hey what's up?"
I feel like it corners the customer into saying "nothing" or accidentally saying "good" b/c they were expecting "Hey how're you" <--which makes more sense. I feel bad sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment