Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blog Name Change?

I'm thinking of changing my blog name and URL b/c my posts are becoming more and more centered on my job at Abercrombie & Fitch. This strays 180 degrees from what I used to be like....It's kind of funny.

Since I wear the clothes so much now and have been taking a photo of my work outfits every morning before I go to work I thought I might as well put them to work. Plus there are lots of things I can talk about pertaining to the job....such as what it's like to work retail, how to NOT spend all your paychecks on clothes at the store, and makeup you can wear for the "AnF Look Policy" <--yes, there is one. It's not that bad. It's seriously not that bad....I wear eyeliner/mascara/foundation/bronzer to work...as long as you aim for a natural makeup look you can't go wrong.

Opinions on the probable name change?

No comments:

Post a Comment