Sunday, June 13, 2010

Burt's Bees

I just ran out of probably my billionth bottle of Cetaphil. I've been hooked on it because it was what dermatologist have been suggesting due to its very basic formula and because it was working fine for my skin though I was never ever acne free due to monthly rude awakening.

I was at Target today because I had to pick up some essentials I'll need for my 6 weeks summer program that's coming up. All the Cetaphil bottles that have pop up caps were out so I searched for something else that would last me the time. I opted away from all the Neutrogena stuff because it tends to be too strong and thus dries out my skin.

I went through another aisle and came across the Burt's Bees section. My best friend recently started using these two items and loves them:


While I would've gotten the acne solutions facial cleanser I just didn't really want to work with its watery feel as I'll be in a crowded dormitory and constantly rushed to wash as fast as possible. I just don't want to be bothered with water and face wash dripping down to my elbows rather than my face. that may not even be the case with this product but I decided to opt out anyway.

I really like the royal jelly qualities of the radiance line so I decided to get the Radiance Facial Cleanser

Today was my first time trying it and so far I love it! I'll wait some more before I do a continued review but from right now I'll give it my immediate review. First of all the packaging is fantastic. The pump can be turned in two directions to lock it so during travel it will not explode (WOO!) and the overall design is very simple and cute. The smell was quite pleasant, I thought, though it is debatable for others. Lastly, and most importantly, it took off all my makeup with out making my skin feel crackly and dry OR unwashed and still masked.

So far, lovin i.

Burt's Bees manages to never fail and at $10 I couldn't complain if it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment