Sunday, June 20, 2010

Perfect Sunday

Today was THE perfect (happy father's day, dad!) Sunday! It wasn't exciting but it was just really low key and nice :)

I liked my outfit today but I forgot to take a picture so I'll just remake it through polyvore :)

Here's my outfit/makeup/hair:

sunday outfit
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


sunday makeupFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


My family went to go buy asian groceries so I picked up the typical assortment of junk food :)

sunday shoppingFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


So good :DDDDD WOO!

After that we went for korean food which was delish. I saw this guy there whose really cute...he's friends with my friend and they go to another school. i found him through her as a mutual FB friend. i'm creepy...but all my friends know it already. HE IS SO CUTE :) sigh





No comments:

Post a Comment